Chile Street is news about New Mexico, and we’re happy to share the word about the Land of Enchantment! You are welcome to republish our articles for free, so long as you follow the ground rules laid out below. And please let us know if you do republish!
Chile Street and Chile Street News retain all copyright interests in our articles, visuals and multimedia.
Guidelines for republishing articles
- You must give the writer credit, in a format similar to “by John Smith, Chile Street News”.
- If you publish online, you must include the links from the story, and a link to our website (https://chilestreet.com).
- Articles may be edited to fit your house style or to shorten.
- If you make significant changes beyond style, such as adding new reporting, you must include a note similar to “with additional reporting by (your publication or your reporter’s name)”.
- You may publish our graphics and any photos or videos that are credited to Chile Street or Chile Street News along with the stories in which they originally appeared. Proper copyright credit to Chile Street News must be given. For any other uses, you must seek permission from us.
- If you share an article on social media, please mention @ChileStreetNews (Twitter) and/or @ChileStreetNews (Facebook).
- You may not sell our articles.
- You may not sell ads against the article. However, you can publish it on a page with ads you’ve already sold.
- Content published online should not be published behind a paywall.
- You must immediately comply with any request from Chile Street News to remove republished content from your website.